- Rices and grains
- Breakfast and Brunchs
- Events and Restaurant reviews
- North American
- Fish and seafood
- Preparaciones de base
- Dairy products
- Soups and Creams
Tag Archives: breakfast
Ver post de Breakfast and Brunchs4 peopleBeginner20m15m
Number of Diners
That’s right! My own home-made bread after the oven:
We tried it on sunday night and monday early in the morning I went to the market and prepared this delicious brunch (very easy!).
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 2 limes
- 50 gr fresh cheese with salt
- spring onion
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- 10 mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt, pepper
- 2 chilli pepper (or more if you like it spicy)
- a few drops of sesam oil
- 3 eggs
- turkey ham
- cheese half-cured (or cured, as you prefer it)
- 1 orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 apples
Tomato, cheese, avocado and spring onion bruschetta.
- As the name says: chop the avocado, tomato and fresh cheese in squares.
- Add 1 teaspoon of spring onion finely chopped.
- Add salt and pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Place over a bread loaf and directly to your mouth!
Scrambled eggs with spring onion.
- Beat in a bowl 2 eggs with some milk or cream.
- Add some squared chopped turkey ham and cheese (quantity: to your taste).
- Add the spring onions finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper and beat vigourosly.
- Add the beaten eggs to a hot (medium-hot) pan with butter.
- As soon as the eggs begin to solidify, take a wooden spoon or spatula and begin to scrape the eggs from the sides of the pan and fold them over into the middle.
- Repeat this action continuously, until all of the runny liquid has disappeared but the eggs are still moist.