- Rices and grains
- Breakfast and Brunchs
- Events and Restaurant reviews
- North American
- Fish and seafood
- Preparaciones de base
- Dairy products
- Soups and Creams
Tag Archives: roasted garlic paste
Ver post de Preparaciones de baseBeginner5m1h
This is a must-do if you have a free afternoon at home. Go buy good big garlic heads, like 6 for example, roast at low temperature in an oven for an hour, cool down, peel and squeeze with your fingers to get out all the garlic paste. Tupper it up and save it on the fridge. It lasts for a looong time and serves for rice, salad dressings, light mayonnaise, meat, lamb, chicken, you name it!!
Ingredients and Preparation.
- Place the whole garlic heads in a pyrex for oven.
- Add some olive oil and roast for one hour or until soft at 150ºC.
- Squeeze with your fingers the garlic cloves and remove all the paste.
- Save in the fridge in a tupper and use for anything you want!