- Rices and grains
- Breakfast and Brunchs
- Events and Restaurant reviews
- North American
- Fish and seafood
- Preparaciones de base
- Dairy products
- Soups and Creams
Tag Archives: philadelphia
Ver post de AppetizersBeginner15m
Easier than easy! If you’ve got a philly at home and want to pimp it up and fill it up just follow these instructions and you’ve made yourself an A ppetizer before the cock crows!
- 1 package of philadelphia cheese or any other cream cheese
- 1 tomato
- fresh parsley
- olive oil and balsamic vinager
- salt and black pepper
- Diced dry tomatoes and fresh basil, and all the other mentioned ingredients.
- Dip the tomato on boiling water for 20 seconds and peel it.
- De-seed it and cut into small dices.
- Chop some parsley and add it to the tomato.
- Dress with olive oil, balsamic vinager, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, beat the philly cheese strongly until it looks like cream.
- In a ring mold put some cheese, then add the tomato and cheese on top.
- Unmold after a couple of minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with toast.
For the second variation:
- Beat with the cream-cheese the basil finely chopped and dry tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper and some of your best virgen extra olive oil.
- Garnish with fresh basil and olive oil and serve with toast!