- Rices and grains
- Breakfast and Brunchs
- Events and Restaurant reviews
- North American
- Fish and seafood
- Preparaciones de base
- Dairy products
- Soups and Creams
Tag Archives: green bean
Ver post de Salads4 peopleBeginner20m
Number of Diners
In Perú, we talk a lot in slang using food expressions. Green beans in peruvian slang referred to as things being complicated. In this salad we make beans easy-going. The secret: dress them while still hot.
Ingredients. Serves 4.
- 150 gr cherry tomatoes
- 300 gr de green beans, topped and tailed
- 150 gr feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the dressing:
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlis cloves, crushed
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 230ºC
- Make the dressing by whisking together the oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic and seasoning.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and put them on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sugar, salt and pepper and roast for about 10 minutos, then let cool.
- Meanwhile, cook the beans in boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
- Drain the beans and immediaterly pour the vinaigrette over and mix well.
- When cool, stir in the roasted tomatoes and the feta cheese.